This website has now moved
Shared Decision Making
The national Right Care Shared Decision Making Programme aims to promote patient centred care, increase patient choice and empowerment in clinical decision making - making “no decision about me without me” a reality.
The SPT was been asked in 2011 to procure a partner to deliver Phase 4 of the 2011/2012 programme, which is divided into the following three workstreams:
- The development of Patient Decision Aids and shorter interventions (including hosting, maintenance, clinical updates, printed versions, telephony back-up, language lines, decision coaching and dissemination)
- To embed Patient Decision Aids and related Shared Decision Making interventions in NHS systems
- To create a receptive culture for shared decision making in the NHS.
We are delighted to continue giving communications support to the programme management team.
- See more about the activities of the Programme and the successful bidders by visiting the Right Care Shared Decision Making website.
- See SDM latest on this website